Return to tumblr
Hello 2011. That’s Twenty. One. One! And i’m still getting used to the idea that it’s January.
Celebrating New Years was a thrill. Not a rollercoaster thrill but watching fireworks and finding people around the Auckland nightlife celebrating and letting go of yesteryear. And to my excitement, I kept forgetting my work days were coming up.
Lately, I’ve been working 2 hours away from the city, to a beachtown residing in the Coromandel which doesn’t sound like much until you see me walking around in the sun, slapping sun block on beach girls backs. And enjoying the sun, let’s not forget that :D Yes fun and excitement would sum up my experience at these beaches :D
With these experiences aside, I did manage to have time to get my head around a couple of resolutions this year:
- Have my entire wall turned into canvas art of my friends and family
- Have a youtube account to start a hobby
- Have my degree by June 2011, NOT next year
- Have my credit card paid off
- And the 5th one, write. A blog. A book. Who knows, we’ll see eventually.
That’s where I’ve got my eyes fixed on this year and that’s about it. So before I farewell 2010 for the last time, let me recap the moments that I can remember from the top of my head.